Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

09 October, 2017

The Scoop #296

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! What is it about fall that makes me want to go antiquing ...well, even more than usual! Maybe it's the abundance of fall festivals in my area! I'm sharing some of my all-time FAVORITE THRIFTING FINDS starring that wonderful piece in the center. Can you guess what it is? Click HERE to find out! ;-) Now I want to see what you are sharing, so let's get on with the party!



Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict

Hi everyone! So glad you have joined our party! Fall is in full swing now and I am excited because it's my favorite time of year. My house is all decorated and I am finally ready to share!

This year is a little different for me since I have chosen soft greens and white as my fall colors. And I have made a wonderful discovery...they look great with my favorite galvanized and pewter pieces! Be sure to check out my FARMHOUSE FALL TABLESCAPE IN GREEN AND WHITE to see what I mean. And if you haven't already seen it, head over to my WHITE PUMPKINS AND OAK LEAVES FALL MANTEL for more soft colors and weathered galvanized touches!

Here's what your hosts are sharing this week!

 CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT
EASY & INEXPENSIVE FAUX PUMPKIN PLANTER ||  EASY NO-SEW BURLAP PUMPKINS || POTTERY BARN INSPIRED HALLOWEEN CROW PILLOW


EASY PEASY BITTERSWEET FALL WREATH  ||  THE MAKING OF A BEAUTIFUL FALL TABLE  ||  8 TIPS FOR KEEPING PUMPKINS FRESH





And here are just a few of the things that caught my eye last week!

Sadie Seasongoods found a great way to upcycle a thrifting find with her cute STRAW TOTE PUMPKIN PLANTER.

Don't these look yummy? Pretty Extraordinary shared her recipe for CARAMEL APPLE CUPCAKES.

You know I love this one! Hymns & Verses  showed us how to make her NO-SEW DIY BLACK CAT PILLOW COVER.

Timeless Creations added blue for A POP OF SURPRISE COLOR FOR OUR FALL TABLESCAPE. Love it!

She Holds Dearly shared some pretty FARMHOUSE PORCH DECOR IDEAS ...gorgeous!

Now I can't wait to see what you have to share so let's get started!


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much ladies for hosting! I do appreciate you! Have an awesome week,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,

    Thanks so, so much for sharing my black cat pillow cover! xoxo

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I love your colors you chose for fall, and that tablescape is very pleasing to the eyes. Thank you for hosting the Scoop! It's a pleasure to be here.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  4. The features this week are so wonderful! Each week your party is full of so many talented bloggers! Thank you for hosting the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The features this week are so wonderful! Each week your party is full of so many talented bloggers! Thank you for hosting the fun! ~Kristin www.whitearrowshome.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie