Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

30 October, 2017

The Scoop #299

Hi everyone and welcome to The Scoop! Can you believe it's almost November? It's time to start planning for Thanksgiving so I am sharing a super easy and inexpensive addition for your holiday table...my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED MONOGRAMMED SERVING BOARD! And...best of all...mine was only $5.00 compared to their $60! Now I can't wait to see what you are sharing, so let's get started!



Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!

We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Hi everyone! Thanks for joining us here at The Scoop! I always look forward to seeing what you are bringing to the party! Fall has finally arrived here in Georgia and I am one happy camper because it's my favorite season. November is just days away and with it comes my favorite holiday...Thanksgiving!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Five Favorite Thanksgiving TablescapesAnd I don't know about you, but for me that means it's time to start thinking ahead. At our house, we  have our list of favorite foods that we always serve, so the menu doesn't vary much. It's the table itself  that gets a change-up each year. So I am sharing my FIVE FAVORITE THANKSGIVING TABLESCAPES to serve as a little inspiration! I hope you will check them out!

Here's a look at what your hosts are sharing this week...








Here are just a few things that caught my eye last week...

PUMPKIN SOAP from Clean & Scentsible






A THANKSGIVING TABLE ARRANGEMENT from Jenifer Allwood


WITCH BROOMSTICK CANDY TREAT BAG + FREE PRINTABLE from Lolly Jane

Now I can't wait to see what you are sharing, so let's get started!






Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration I find here each week! Thank you for hosting! ~ Kristin www.whitearrowshome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for hosting it is a pleasure to join you all today. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parties are great and thank you for the standing invitation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie