Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

27 December, 2017

Reader Favorites...The Best of 2017

Christmas is winding down and New Year's Day will soon be here! It's time for another year and a new beginning. However, I always like to take a look back over the previous year to see which posts were the most popular...just to give me an idea of what you, my readers, like to see here at Confessions of a Plate Addict! Sooo...here are my top ten posts...

The Best of 2017! 


My most popular post was my DOLLAR STORE NATIVITY MAKE-OVER. It's amazing what a little white paint can do!

I know you, my readers, love thrifting as much as I do because my LITTLE VIRTUAL SHOPPING SPREE came in second!

Here's a project that makes the transition from Christmas to winter décor easier...my SWEATER SNOWBALLS!

It seems that you enjoy round-ups of ideas because there are several of them on the list. The most popular was this one... 5 WAYS TO ADD PROVENCE TO YOUR PATIO.

And here's another...10 WAYS TO USE BUNNIES IN SPRING DECOR.

My FAVORITE SPRING THRIFTING FINDS came in at number six. I'm glad that you all love thrifting as much as I do!

This post includes several of my all-time favorite and most popular fall projects... 15 WAYS TO DECORATE WITH PUMPKINS.

I also shared some of my favorites in this post...5 WAYS TO USE NESTS IN SPRING DECOR.

I am glad that you liked this one because I think it's my all-time favorite fall mantel... my WHITE PUMPKINS AND OAK LEAVES FALL MANTEL.

And finally, a little nod to summer... 10 FUN IDEAS IN RED, WHITE AND BLUE!

And for even more fun and easy ideas, check out my top ten posts from last year... the BEST OF 2016! Several of these are on my all-time top ten list as well.  And I am excited because a whole new year is waiting in the wings...ready to be filled with lots more easy and inexpensive ideas! I hope you will follow along!


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love your favorites of 2017 especially since I started late in the yr following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great favorites, Debbie! I love the Red, White & Blue post! Perfection! Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie